GTA 4 download for PC, mobile and more is shown here along with GTA 4 system requirements.
Download GTA 4: Grand Theft Auto 4 or GTA 4 is one of the oldest titles belonging to the popular franchise. It came out in 2008 and undoubtedly is still hugely popular in the gaming community. GTA 4 revolves around the character Niko Bellic who comes to Liberty City to move forward from his past and start a new life. However, things get worse for Niko, as he falls into debt forcing him to work with underworld criminals. But the GTA 4 story weaves itself into the character and gives you the thrill of roaming around town and cops messing around. So, if you are interested in entering the world of Niko, here is a step-by-step guide on downloading GTA 4 for PC, Android and iPhone. We also help you understand GTA 4 system requirements and more.
GTA 4 system requirements
GTA 4 on PC is not a heavy game, so you can count on the base hardware to run the title. However, there are some recommendations made by the game developer that will give you a captivating gaming experience.
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Core 2
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ or 512MB ATI 3870+
- Storage: 18 GB
GTA 4 can also run on PC on versions of Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Windows 7. However, you need to have a minimum quad-core Intel Core 2 CPU along with 2GB RAM to run GTA 4 on PC . Your system should also have 256MB NVIDIA 7900 GT or 256MB ATI X1900 + GPU, and 16GB available hard disk space. With these hardware specifications, you can enjoy playing GTA 4 on your PC.
Download GTA 4 for PC
GTA 4 download for PC is available through multiple sources. However, most of them are either unsafe or illegal. The safest method to download GTA 4 for PC will be through Steam and the official Rockstar Games Store. Here’s how to download it.
How to download GTA 4 on PC using Steam
If you use Steam to download GTA 4 for PC, you will first have to download and install the Steam app on your system. After that, you must log in to your account. If you are new to the platform, you can register and create an account as well. Follow these steps to download GTA 4 on Steam:
- Go to the Steam website and download the Steam app on your Windows PC
- Now you can register for a new account or log in if you already have an account
- Find GTA 4 on the Steam app
- Choose GTA 4: The Complete Edition
- Pay with debit/credit card or other methods for GTA 4
- After confirming the payment, hit the download button to get GTA 4 on your computer
How to download GTA 4 on PC from Rockstar Games Store
The Rockstar Games store is the official source for downloading GTA 4. Unlike Steam, you only need to head to the Rockstar Games online store. Here are the steps to follow
- Go to the Rockstar Games store website and log in to your account
- You can also create an account using the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Find GTA 4 on Rockstar Games Online Store
- Select GTA 4 PC Download and click Add to Cart
- Go to the payment page, make a payment, and download the game
Questions and answers
Can you download GTA 4 for Android?
GTA 4 is not officially available for Android from Google Play Store. You don’t even have the option to reverse GTA 4 with different tools. Therefore, the only way to play GTA 4 is to use a computer.
Can you download GTA 4 on iPhone?
GTA 4 is not compatible with running iOS and you have no option to play the adventure game on Apple iPhone or iPad from the game developer.
How to download GTA 4 on Mac
GTA 4 for Mac has yet to be launched, so you will not find the Apple Computers address via the official Rockstar Games Store and Steam.