About The Game Minecraft
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game about placing blocks and going on adventures. There are no specific goals to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. Since its release in 2009, Minecraft has quickly become one of the most popular games in the world. As an indie game built by a very small team, Minecraft’s success isn’t down to massive resources or a carefully planned advertising strategy. Minecraft focuses on allowing the player to explore, interact with, and modify a dynamically-generated map made of one-cubic-meter-sized blocks. In addition to blocks, the environment features plants, mobs, and items. Some activities in the game include mining for ore, fighting hostile mobs, and crafting new blocks and tools by gathering various resources found in the game.
How to Download & Install Minecraft
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Minecraft is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Minecraft.v1.17.1.zip” (You must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Minecraft folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Minecraft Free Download
Click the download button below to start Minecraft Free Download with a direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as an administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c sound device