GTA 4 was released in the year 2008 and since its launch, the game has gained great popularity among the gaming community. The story of the game revolves around Niko Bellic, the protagonist. He came to Liberty City to escape his past and start a new life in the city. But life in the city seems to be very different from his dreams. He goes into debt and is dragged into the criminal underworld by a series of con artists, thieves, and sociopaths. However, he managed to survive and rule the streets of the city. The game has gained popularity for its interactive graphics and challenging missions, like all GTA sequels, this game is also an open-world game where you can roam the city and hit any vehicle, and enjoy the police. Download GTA 4 for PC
In case he is still playing and interested in downloading it, then he is in the right place. In this article, we have listed all the information about GTA 4. Here’s how to download it, the minimum system requirements, and the recommended system requirements for the game.
Download size of GTA 4 for PC
According to Rockstar Warehouse, the total download size for GTA 4 is around 22GB, so before starting the download process, make sure you have enough disk space to download and install the game on your laptop or PC.
How to download GTA 4 on PC
You can easily download GTA 4 on PC or laptop in two different ways. The game is available for purchase on the Rockstar and Steam official website. In this article, we are going to show you the different ways that you can download GTA 4 easily.
How to download GTA 4 via Steam
Here’s how to download GTA 4 from Steam:
- Go to the Steam website and download the app.
- Register on the platform and register yourself.
- Once you’re done, just search for GTA 4: Full Version on the website. The game is priced at Rs 999 on Steam.
- There you will have the option to add to the cart.
- Then go to your cart and click “Buy for me”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and pay to install the game on your PC.
- How to download Red GTA 4 via the Rockstar Games website
You can also download GTA 4 from the Rockstar Game website. This is what to do:
- Go to rockstarwarehouse.com and click on the GTA group.
- You will see GTA 4 on the search page. Now, click on Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition and select the option to download PC.
- Now, add it to the cart and click Continue Payment. You will be asked to create an account. Follow the instructions on the screen to create your account.
- You will then have to pay Rs 999 to purchase and download the game to your computer.
Also Read: GTA 5: How to Download GTA 5 on PC from Steam and Epic Games Store?
GTA 4: minimum system requirements
GTA 4 isn’t a great game and you don’t need a high-end gaming computer to play it. If you’re confused about the requirements, don’t worry, we’ll get it back. Below are the minimum system requirements.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Operating system: XP – Service Pack 3 / Windows 7
Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900 +
Disk space: 16 GB
Video RAM: 256 MB
GTA 4: recommended system requirements
If you want to play smoothly without lag or hassle, here are the best-recommended settings for you.
CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad, 2.1 GHz AMD Phenom X3
RAM: 4 GB
Windows 7 operating system
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
Disk space: 18 GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
Thanks for reading to the end of this article. For More follow and Subscribe – Gamtrex